Privay PolicyAUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS
AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS is no more than the controller of the data collected from its customers, and a company committed to ensure that the privacy of its customers' data is protected in accordance with the recent change in legislation associated with the General Data Protection Regulation of Personal Data, which effectively ensures the inviolability of our customers' personal data.
Customers of this company must provide information, such as name, email, telephone number, purchasing preferences, city and state, data that can identify them when using this site, and AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS guarantees that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, for the purpose of promotional, institutional and technical communication, expressly authorized, on this occasion, by its customers, in accordance with the requirement of GDPR. If the purpose, previously authorized, for the use of its customers' data changes, this company undertakes to inform its customers about the changes in purpose, for then, obtain a new authorization for the new specific purpose, in compliance with the provisions of the article 9, paragraph 2, of the GDPR.
1. What AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS collects:
We may collect the following information from our customers:
- Contact information, including email address;
- Demographic information such as city, state and zip code;
- Information about preferences and interests, including market segment of interest of our clients.
- Information about contact telephone, landline or mobile.
Therefore, we ask for the express authorization to our customers to get in touch.
2. What will AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS do with this data
If the customer authorizes us, we will use their email to communicate items that we think may be of interest, including information about our services and/or products.
If the customer no longer wishes to receive these communications, he will have the opportunity to unsubscribe by sending us an email requesting the removal of data from our database. In this case, the data will be deleted after the completion of this authorization, allowing the conservation of the purposes of article 16 of the GDPR, namely:
- I - Compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation by the controller;
- II - Study performed by a research body, ensuring, whenever possible, the anonymization of personal data;
- III - Transfer to a third party, provided that the data processing requirements set out in this Law are respected; or
- IV - Exclusive use of the controller, its access by a third party is prohibited, and provided that the data is anonymized.
AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS needs this information to understand its customers' needs and provide them with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal registry maintenance;
- Use of information to improve our products and services;
- Sending periodic promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information that we think the customer may find interesting, using the e-mail address the customer provides to us.
3. AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS is concerned about the security and privacy of our customers' data:
We are committed to ensuring that our customers' information is secure in order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure. For this, we will perform adequate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect online.
4. Existence of directing links to other sites:
AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS informs you that our site contains links to other websites and that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those other websites. The entire domain, which AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS uses for our own customer analysis, will not be able to track browsing activity on these other sites.
5. Rights reserved for AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS customers under the new data protection law:
According to art. 18, of the Data Protection Act (Law 13.709/2018), AUDAZ GLOBAL LOGISTICS customers have the following rights:
- Correcting or deleting personal data;
- Processing restriction;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to contest;
Our customers may choose to restrict the collection or use of their personal information in the following ways:
1- If they agree to use their personal information for direct marketing purposes, they may change their mind at any time by writing or emailing us.